A complete kit packaged and ready for the state board exam.
Labeled and put together based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kit contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by KENTUCKY.
1. Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies
2. Thermal Curling
4. Work Area and New Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies
5. Chemical Waving
6. Predisposition Test and Strand Test
7. Highlighting with Foil, Virgin Application
8. Hair Color Retouch
9. Virgin Hair Relaxer Application
10. Blood Exposure Procedure
12.Hair removal of the eyebrows( simulated wax and tweezer)
13.Manicure and Polish application
**If you need to purchase a mannequin please click here to add a state board mannequin to your kit order**