A complete kit packaged and ready for the state board exam.
Labeled and put together based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kit contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by Alabama.
1. Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (First client (15 minutes)
2. Thermal Curling (10 minutes)
3. Haircutting (30 minutes)
4. Work Area and New Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (Second client 15 minutes)
5. Chemical Waving (20 minutes)
6. Predisposition Test and Strand Test with Simulated Product (10 minutes)
7. Highlighting with Foil, Virgin Application with Colored Simulated Product (15 minutes)
8. Hair Color Retouch with Colored Simulated Product (10 minutes)
9. Virgin Hair Relaxer Application with Colored Simulated Product (Untimed)
10. Blood Exposure Procedure (10 minutes)
Eyebrow Hair Removal with tweezer and simulated wax
**If you have questions about your state’s contents call our office at (770)-609-5037**