A complete kit packaged and ready for the Utah Cosmetology state board exam.
Labeled and assembled based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kits contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by Utah.
1. Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (First client (15 minutes)
2. Thermal Curling (10 minutes)
3. Haircutting (30 minutes)
4. Work Area and New Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (Second client 15 minutes)
5. Chemical Waving (20 minutes)
6. Predisposition Test and Strand Test with Simulated Product (10 minutes)
7. Highlighting with Foil, Virgin Application with Colored Simulated Product (15 minutes)
8. Hair Color Retouch with Colored Simulated Product (10 minutes)
9. Virgin Hair Relaxer Application with Colored Simulated Product (Untimed)
10. Blood Exposure Procedure (10 minutes)
1. Basic Facial
2. Sculptured nail
3. Hair removal of the eyebrow with tweezer and simulated wax
** Utah requires cosmetologist to perform a barber client in addition to the cosmetology clients within their exam. You must purchase the Utah barber client bag in addition to the cosmetology bag. The barber client bag is not included with this kit. to purchase the barber client bag please click here**