A complete kit packaged and ready for the Utah Cosmetology state board exam.
Labeled and assembled based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kits contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by Utah.
1. Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (First client (15 minutes)
2. Thermal Curling (10 minutes)
3. Haircutting (30 minutes)
4. Work Area and New Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (Second client 15 minutes)
5. Chemical Waving (20 minutes)
6. Predisposition Test and Strand Test with Simulated Product (10 minutes)
7. Highlighting with Foil, Virgin Application with Colored Simulated Product (15 minutes)
8. Hair Color Retouch with Colored Simulated Product (10 minutes)
9. Virgin Hair Relaxer Application with Colored Simulated Product (Untimed)
10. Blood Exposure Procedure (10 minutes)
1. Basic Facial
2. Sculptured nail
**If you have questions about your state’s contents call our office at (770)-609-5037**