A complete kit packaged and ready for the Montana Cosmetology state board exam.
Labeled and assembled based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kits contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by Montana.
1. Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies
2. Thermal Curling
4. Work Area and New Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies
5. Chemical Waving
6. Predisposition and Strand test
7. Highlighting with Foil, Virgin Application with Colored Simulated Product
8. Hair Color Retouch with Colored Simulated Product
9. Virgin Hair Relaxer Application with Colored Simulated Product
10. Blood Exposure Procedure
1. Hair removal of the eyebrows with tweezers and simulated wax
2. Basic manicure and polish application