A complete kit packaged and ready for the Utah esthetics state board exam.
Labeled and assembled based on the current NIC and state board of cosmetology requirements for this state.
All state board exam kits contain product bags for the “CORE” services which are recognized nationally and bags for “ADDITIONAL” services which are determined by Utah.
Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of
Universal Supplies (First Client)
▪ Cleansing of the Face with Product
▪ Exfoliating the Face with Product, Using Facial
Brush, including towel steaming
▪ Massaging the Face with Product
▪ Work Area and New Client Preparation, set up of
supplies (Second Client)
▪ Hair Removal of the eyebrows by Tweezing and
Using Simulated Soft Wax
▪ Facial Mask and Conclusion of Facial Service
▪ Facial Makeup
▪ Blood Exposure Procedure
**If you have questions about your state’s contents call our office at (770)-609-5037**